Cookies are small text files stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit. Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you are visiting.
Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors, such as name, gender, or address.
Cookies on the Website are used for the following purposes:
- To analyze the behavior of visitors and increase the website’s performance.
- To improve the functionality of the Website and to provide ease of use.
- To perform personalization, targeting, and advertising activities.
To fulfill these purposes, cookies remember some information about you and enable us to fulfill these purposes.
On the Website;
– Session, user ID, and security type basic cookies to provide access to the Website and to ensure that the Website works in accordance with your preferences,
– Preference cookies in the type of language, location, mobile, last visit, and page history so that we can learn about your online behavior and preferences,
– Analytics cookies of the Google Analytics type to collect information about your use of the Website,
– Marketing cookies within the scope of campaigns to be carried out on the Website are available.
Below you can find a list of cookies available on the Website:
- PHPSESSID: It identifies the person visiting the Website and keeps the visitor’s information in the system as long as the website remains open.
- _ga: It is used by Google Analytics to evaluate the purpose of the visit, compile reports on website activity for website operators, and improve the experience of the Website.
- _gid: Used by Google Analytics to store information about how visitors use the Website and help to generate an analytical report on how the Website is working. The collected data tracks information such as the number of visitors, the source they came from, and the pages visited anonymously and did not contain personal data.